Agenda of activities
The activities mentioned below are provisional and likely to evolve according to the European agenda:
- Worskhop dedicated to THE Outermost regions during the European Maritime Day in Lisbon on May 16 and 17 2019.
- Copernicus marine for outermost and maritime regions conference, which will be held on June 6-7 in the Azores. This conference is organized by Mercator Ocean international and Nereus, in collaboration with the Conference of the Presidents and the participation of ORs.
More info here: http://marine.copernicus.eu/cmems4or/
- European Energy Week in Brussels from june 17 to 21st 2019.
- The Outermost regions week on blue and green growth and climate change that will be held in Saint-Martin in September 2019.
- Workshop on research and innovation during the European Week of Regions and Cities (REGIO WEEK) held in Brussels from October 7-10.
- Meeting of the Presidents in the second half of 2019.